Experientele traitului pe barca.
skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Re: Fete pe barci

Mesaj necitit de skipper »

Pacaleala de 1 Aprilie

Imagine
Ubi allii finiverant, inde incipimus nos!

Pelicanul
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Mesaj necitit de Pelicanul »

home made scrie:asa da:

http://youtu.be/H7C6ph5-VRA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Si inca pe yahtul lu' "Nenea Onassis"! Chiar ca "asa da" !

Florio
Kapitän zur See
Kapitän zur See

Mesaj necitit de Florio »

skipper scrie:Nu pot sa nu impartasesc cu onorabilii colegi aceasta parspectiva luminoasa asupra iahtingului:

Imagine
Mie-mi place tot acest roller-furler . :)

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Pentru toti cei care sant la gradul de "Matroz la frecat puntea" sa stie ca au o companie ilustra!

Audrey Hepburn.jpg
Nu aveţi permisiunea de a vizualiza fişierele ataşate acestui mesaj.

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Iata ce descoperiri a facut o duduie din America dupa un an de trait pe barca:

The things I’ve learned in one year:

I can live without toasters – if we really need some dried crispy bread, we can throw it under the broiler for a few seconds on each side… sigh too much work. So as I said, I can live without toast. Plus, there's french toast which involves a frying pan and butter... I can DO that!
I can live without a microwave – though reheating leftovers is more of a challenge and more incentive to eat everything on the first night!
I can live without long hot showers – this just makes me appreciate any visit to a marina or trip to visit family. Not sure I could live without a long hot shower FOREVER….
I can live without ironed clothes – if someone hadn’t ironed our clothes for us in Ghana, I’d have discovered this much earlier. Ironing is NOT an essential in my life! Bring on the wrinkles and creases.
I can live without high-heeled shoes – I could barely walk in these on land, now imagine wobbling and crawling in and out of a moving dinghy onto a moving boat or a non-moving jetty. That spells broken ankle. I’ll take flip flops any day. Wouldn’t mind if I never saw a close-toed shoe of any description again in my life. Plus since I spend lots of time on beaches and boats, I can wear my sole-less bead shoes!
I can live without cable TV – provided I can download some good movies from time to time using a good wifi, for those rare quiet evenings on board.
I can live without air-conditioning in 32 degree weather and 90 percent humidity – this is only because I have no choice. But let me tell you, I gasp with pleasure on every shopping trip when we step inside a crisp cool store… ahhhhhh
I love games! – we’ve become hooked on playing a domino game called Mexican Train. I could gather a group every day and play and play. I lose every game which might be why I need to keep playing. Statistically I’d have to win at least once if I kept playing, right? We’ve also been doing a weekly trivia quiz which I love, even though the prize is a bottle of toxic rum punch – made with 70 proof blindness-inducing pure alcohol. Yikes
I need to learn how to provision – It’s impossible for me to hit the grocery store less than twice a week. I can’t imagine buying kilos of rice or flour at once. I buy the small size of everything and wonder why the hell I did that when I wake up to an empty coffee jar and I’m floating out in a bay, that’s a dinghy and bus ride away from any store…
Cruising is a real lifestyle. All around me are people who don’t work in the classical sense – as in, they do not get paid – but whose days are filled from morning to night with chores, jobs, projects. But the upsides are infinite. They travel, they party, they try new things. They sacrifice and compromise on stuff. Things. Irrelevant really, in the big scheme of things. They swim with turtles and sting rays and lie in hammocks under swaying palm trees any day of the week. They might have had no sleep on an overnight passage or a windy, stormy night in the anchorage, but by morning they’ve arrived in a new bay or wake up to a bright warm sunshine.
You DO NOT need a lot of money to be a cruiser. There are boats out here that cost anywhere from USD$20,000 to $2,000,000. People live on budgets of USD$500 to $5,000 a month!!!
What you need to become a cruiser is a leap of faith, a willingness to ‘let go’ – of things and of the everyday ties of family and friends. You need to love freedom and adventure and a few challenges around every corner. The lifestyle gives you lots of pleasure and a fair helping of frustration. Oh, and lots of rum. In the Caribbean that is.
You must not be a planner, as every plan we have, from when to do laundry, to which country to travel to next and when, CHANGES. On a whim. Or during a chat with other cruisers over a game of Mexican Train and a rum punch.
But contrary to what my blog would have you believe, you do NOT have to be an extrovert or big socializer. In fact, many cruisers keep completely to themselves. Some prefer the lapping of the waves to the company of boisterous boaties, and that is perfectly acceptable. Some of us partiers appreciate the down days too!
I never knew how important the weather could be. To be a cruiser, you must be obsessed with the weather. Or at least it helps. Cruisers discuss storms and wind and tropical waves daily. Many times a day.
But if the weather is right, you can find yourself on the full moon, in the evening, rafted up in your dinghy, with 6 or more others, with snacks and drinks, drifting through the anchorage, cajoling the boats as you go, and marveling at the bright glowing orb in the sky. It beats sitting in front of reruns on cable TV, I’ve realised.
It’s better than coming home after a stressful day in an office, with recirculated air, feelin frustrated and stagnated… even if you do get caught in the rain or soaked in salt water on your little journey.
I’ve realized I’m in exactly the right spot, even if that spot moves constantly, and knowing there are a million spots to anchor that could take us the rest of our days to discover, I’m in!!!!!

Si noi care ne plangeam anul trecut ca am facut numai 10 mile pe zi! Astia au facut 150 de mile in 10 luni! Meserie!

Imagine

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Da' oare pe ce barca a fost Tanti Nutzi?

Imagine

Florio
Kapitän zur See
Kapitän zur See

skipper scrie:Da' oare pe ce barca a fost Tanti Nutzi?

Imagine
Pe o barca unde era nevoie de dat cu mopul, posibil de crosetat si mai mult ca sigur de absorbtie de fonduri fiindca stim bine ce buna absorbitoare este dansa :) .
Daca vrei sa o luam prin eliminare, pe nici o barca apartinand flotei romanesti.

Pelicanul
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Mesaj necitit de Pelicanul »

Florio scrie:

Imagine
Pe o barca unde era nevoie de dat cu mopul, posibil de crosetat si mai mult ca sigur de absorbtie de fonduri fiindca stim bine ce buna absorbitoare este dansa :) .
Daca vrei sa o luam prin eliminare, pe nici o barca apartinand flotei romanesti.
Totul facut in pantofii roz cu toc, ramasi de la inundatii! :)

A fost pe "Amfora" din Mangalia, a scris la gazeta!

Florio
Kapitän zur See
Kapitän zur See

Pelicanul scrie:
Florio scrie:

Imagine
Totul facut in pantofii roz cu toc, ramasi de la inundatii! :)

A fost pe "Amfora" din Mangalia, a scris la gazeta!
Poza domnitei ma duce cu gandul la celebra replica a lui Florin Piersic :
"-Averea dumitale domnita....doua buzisoare, doua tatisoare ! "

Si ca sa nu mustacesc singur, va reamintesc si voua, poate ati uitat : momentul 1:35':30" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPEzp4WEjbE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Se vede ca Girlsforsail e o scoala serioasa: siguranta e pe primul loc!
skipper Girlsforsail.jpg
Nu aveţi permisiunea de a vizualiza fişierele ataşate acestui mesaj.

Scrie răspuns