Navigatia e grele

Aici ne radem si ne simtem bine
skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Re: Navigatia e grele

Mesaj necitit de skipper »

Nici nu stii cand iti poate folosi calculul gradelor in minute si invers! Nici nu stii cand ai de dat examen la asa ceva si mai esti si ranit in varful muntelui la minus Xshpe grade! SI in Romanica!

http://www.antena3.ro/romania/doctorul- ... 42256.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doctorul Cătălin Pivniceru îşi aminteşte şi el că Radu Zamfir a vorbit la telefon încontinuu cu autorităţile, iar coordonatele au fost transmise de nenumărate ori.

Nu vorbim de date geografice despre cum arăta locul prăbuşirii, ci de coordonate exacte exprimate în cifre şi obţinute cu ajutorul mai multor aplicaţii de pe telefon.

"El a fost principalul comunicator cu autorităţile, familiile, la telefonul lui s-a vorbit secundă cu secundă. (...) S-au indicat tot felul de coordonate, pe tot felul de aplicatii, au fost repetate şi de dr. Zamfir şi de un alt medic. Înţeleg că aceste coordonate nu au putut fi indentificate just la capatul firului", a spus medicul Cătălin Pivniceru, într-un interviu pentru "Sinteza zilei", de la Antena 3.

"Nu îmi amintesc cum sunau coordonatele, dar au fost date de trei ori, erau grupuri de câte două cifre. Reţin că au fost aceleaşi cifre şi reţin că le-a dat dr. Zamfir de nenumărate ori. Au fost ceva indicaţii să se instaleze şi alte aplicaţii, apoi indicaţii legate de un sms cu 6 cifre care putea să însemne ceva", a mai spus medicul

Mai mult, medicul Radu Zamfir a indicat şi localităţile aflate în apropiere. A spus de localitatea Horea, cea din care au venit cei care i-au salvat.

"Au mai fost date detalii despre o hartă pe care o arăta unul dintre telefoane. Ştiu că unul dintre colegi spunea că, dacă s-ar trage o linie pe hartă între localitatea Horea şi o altă localitate, la mijloc am fi noi", a spus medicul Cătălin Pivniceru.
Ubi allii finiverant, inde incipimus nos!

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Navigatia e grele, e f f f grele!

http://www.timesnewroman.ro/life-death/ ... ze-mazarea" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

E grele chiar si la nemti!

'Faulty satnav' leads to man driving off pier in Germany
The satnav had directed the driver, who has not been named, to take a ferry across a river - which he drove straight into as the terminal was empty.

It’s something of a cliche that Germans always do as they are told.

But a visiting motorist from Poland appears to have taken his efforts to blend in to an extreme when he followed the instructions of his satnav — and drove straight into a river.

The satnav directed the driver, who has not been named, to take a ferry across the river Elbe south-east of Hamburg.

It appears the driver didn’t realise the ferry was at the other side of the river and the terminal was empty, and simply drove off the end of the pier.

"According to initial invetigations, the driver trusted his satnav, which gave the Polish quarter an unpleasant surprise"
Local police statement

The 62 year-old driver and his three passengers, a 34-year-old woman and two 17-year-old boys, managed to escape the rapidly sinking car and swim to the shore.

Rescuers took them to hospital to be checked for hypothermia as a precaution after their dip in the icy water, but all four were declared unhurt.

Their Lancia car, however, did not fare so well. It had to be recovered by dredger and was a complete write-off, according to police.

The driver told astonished officers he had simply believed his satnav and kept going.

“According to initial invetigations, the driver trusted his satnav, which gave the Polish quarter an unpleasant surprise,” the local police said in a statement.

In fairness to the driver, the incident took place at 5am in pitch darkness and heavy rain on a remote road that has no street lighting.

A driver who knows the crossing left a comment on local NDR television’s website describing it as a “super dangerous spot at night”.

"The same thing almost happened to me. I drove very slowly and saw the road ended two metres in front of me"

“The same thing almost happened to me,” the driver, who identified himself only as AG wrote.

“The weather conditions were exactly the same. It was dark, it was raining and I was with a colleague, following the satnav. Neither he nor I saw any signs about a ferry.

“The only thing that prevented doing the same thing was that the moon was shining and I was puzzled by the shimmer ahead.

“I drove very slowly and saw the road ended two metres in front of me. There was no way of seeing a ferry left from there in the dark.”

Scrie răspuns