Navigatia e grele

Aici ne radem si ne simtem bine
skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Navigatia e grele

Mesaj necitit de skipper »

La insistentele repetate asiduu ale mai multor navigatori inauguram astazi acest minunat topic cu o isprava meritorie:

Sriwijaya pilots grounded after landing at wrong airport

Indonesian investigators have opened an inquiry after pilots from local carrier Sriwijaya Air landed at the wrong destination.

Both the captain and the first officer of the aircraft have been grounded in the wake of the incident which is being investigated by the country's National Transportation Safety Committee.

There were around 96 passengers on board the aircraft, says the Indonesian transport ministry, and none was injured.

Sriwijaya Air, which has a fleet of Boeing 737s, had been operating the service to Minangkabau airport in western Sumatra.

But the ministry says the aircraft touched down instead at Padang's Tabing airport - long closed to commercial flights and used only by the air force.

While the two airports are located some 14km apart, they share a close resemblance. Both have a single runway located parallel to, and only a few hundred metres from, the coastline and the runways have a similar orientation - Minangkabau's is designated 15/33 and Tabing's 16/34.

The ministry says the cockpit-voice and flight-data recorders have been secured following the 13 October incident, and will be used to understand the "error".

It states that the event occurred at about 17:00, suggesting the approach took place in daylight, while meteorological data points to good visibility and weather conditions at the time.

Sriwijaya Air had been operating the service from Medan, in the north of Sumatra, as flight SJ21.
Ubi allii finiverant, inde incipimus nos!

ghrt
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Re: Navigatia e grele

Mesaj necitit de ghrt »

Dom'le, ar trebuie să li se permită piloţilor să întoarcă avionul cu susu-n jos, ca să vadă mai bine. Păi, ce vizibilitate ai din avioanele astea cu geamurile pe sus? Nici nu ştii pe unde eşti, ca în metrou.

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Dar se poate isprava si mai si:

GPS failure leaves Belgian woman in Zagreb two days later
A 67-year-old Belgian woman set out to drive 38 miles to Brussels under the guidance of her GPS navigation system but arrived in Zagreb two days and 901 miles later.

After being reported missing to police by her son last week, Sabine Moreau claimed that she had "distractedly" driven to Croatia after entering a Brussels address into her Satnav.

She had intended to travel from her home town of Solre-sur-Sambre to pick up a friend in Belgium's capital and absent-mindedly noticed that her GPS was sending her on a strange route

"I saw all kinds of traffic pass. First in French, then in Germany - Cologne, Aachen, Frankfurt ... But I asked myself no questions," she said.

"I was just distracted, so I kept my foot down."

Mrs Moreau refuelled twice on her epic journey, caused a minor accident and slept a few hours behind the wheel on the side of the road.

After her son reported her missing, Belgian police searched her home and were about to launch a full scale manhunt when she phoned home to say she was in Zagreb.

The woman told relatives and police that she did not notice anything wrong "until I suddenly arrived in Zagreb and realised that I was no longer in Belgium."

"Weird? Maybe, but I was just distracted and preoccupied," Mrs Moreau said.

Carasu'
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Mesaj necitit de Carasu' »

Unde le gasesti fratioare ca nu mai pot de ras !

kyo
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Mesaj necitit de kyo »

:D :lol: "distracted and preoccupied" !!!! Am ras ceva. Ma gandesc numai cat s-o fi indarjit madama la volan cu ochii iesiti ca la melc!

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

I saw all kinds of traffic pass. First in French, then in Germany - Cologne, Aachen, Frankfurt ... But I asked myself no questions,"

Doamne, bine ca n-a dirijat-o la rusi!

ghyoc
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Mesaj necitit de ghyoc »

Stiu ca e usor penibil ca adevarul sa stea in calea unei povesti bune, dar asta e cam trasa de par. Croatia nu prea e in Schengen asa ca domna respectiva ar fi trecut si prin vama.

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Pe 17 ianuarie nava deminoare USS Guardian cu un echipaj de 80 de oameni s-a pus pe uscat in Marea Sulu din Filipine.
Cauza: pe hartile lor electronice un recif era la 8 mile distanta de pozitia adevarata!

Imagine

Carasu'
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Mesaj necitit de Carasu' »

ie prosti!
Acuma sa arunce tot nisipul aurifer de la bord si sa astepte fluxul (care acolo nu e) ca asa am vazut eu in ''toate panzele sus''

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

GPS-ul crestinului!
Preacuviosilor, nu afurisiti si nu huliti caci vina este numai a voastra!

http://youtu.be/FwUEvnhAgFs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scrie răspuns